This week I worked on Ethereum Contract Explorer, a comprehensive tool for exploring Ethereum contracts and their associated data. With this project, I aim to provide users with an easy to use interface for exploring Ethereum contracts.
I added a Dune Dashboard for cost of 8 actions on ethereum and a real time display of the latest block.
The contract interface was also improved to provide more detailed information about the contract such as the code, current states, events, contract balance and functions.
Additionally, I added a logo to the homepage to give the project a more professional look. I am excited to continue working on this project and adding more features in the upcoming weeks.
Further Resources and Related Posts
- NextJs Ethereum Explorer
- Exploring and Refactoring Contraktor - Ethereum Explorer
- Exploring Ethereum Network with Etherscan and BlockScout
- Blockchain Data Indexer with TrueBlocks
- Advanced Realized Volatility and Quarticity
- Machine Learning with Sklearn
- How to illustrate log returns vs simple returns
- A How to EfficientNet Classification