If you want to edit or publish an article, then this post is especially for you!
Guidelines for style and standards of excellence
We maintain stringent standards when it comes to the caliber of articles we release. Don't be disheartened if your submissions are declined! Please return to submit new content at our platform at a later time. Here are some recommendations that will assist you as you create narratives for us to approve.
- Cite all your sources
- Incorporate relevant data and quotes as necessary
- Avoid creating daily or unstructured 'stream of consciousness' blog entries
- Compose a minimum of 350 words
- Introduce original data visualizations as required
- Do not directly link to images; instead, add images to the directory
- Steer clear of clickbait headlines
- Don’t make typographical errors
- Construct a descriptive, evergreen URL path (filename) for your post
- Implement code blocks, and take advantage of our support for syntax highlighting in popular programming languages
- You may incorporate tasteful links back to your personal site and projects
- It is acceptable to include a one-sentence call-to-action for your product at the conclusion of your piece
- Avoid including any affiliate links
- Cross-posting is only permissible if you set the canonical URL on those platforms to direct to the DSPYT-CodeVerse post
- Thoroughly review and edit your article, then review it once more for good measure
You can create markdown on dspyt.com at
How to submit (The easiest way)
How to submit v2
- Fork repository to your personal GitHub account
- Implement modifications to your fork / copy of the dspyt-web repository
- Propose a pull request from your version to the main branch of dspyt-web repository
- Await feedback and authorization. Dspyt team will provide valuable feedback as soon as possible.
Typically, we will respond promptly, usually within a few days. We may add comments to your pull request and request revisions. If the article falls significantly short of our quality standards, we will issue a rejection message and close the pull request. In such a case, don't hesitate to publish your work on other platforms, and consider returning to us with fresh content at a later time.
Approved on Dspyt
Upon receiving approval, we will merge your pull request! Once it's merged, our system will initiate site rebuilding, and your story will be accessible to the public.
References and Related posts
- Add your post to Dspyt Blog - Google Form
- Data Collection Ideas for blog post on Dspyt
- How to implement Advanced Realized Volatility python Dspyt
- What is a blockchain address?
- How to illustrate log returns vs simple returns
- How to implement asyncio python tutorial
- Aurora — EVM on the NEAR Protocol blockchain
- How to Python jail escape (Newbie CTF 2019)
- How to python check proxy with aiohttp
- Simple Ceramic Data Model App and Unstoppable Domains
- Simple QR code generator on AWS with Flask